Friday, March 15, 2013

Crazy Fashion

Who had ever imagined that dying your hair in two different colors would be totally cool. Sometimes looking at new trends I imagine what if I did this a few years back people would have laughed at me and I would have been the odd one out. The one thing I love about fashion is that whatever is inn is accepted lets stand if it is blue eyeliner' spiked clothes or torn jeans. I also highly appreciate the the new trend of going vintage. Digging out old things and makinf them a fashion statement is amazing way of recreating things. One of the people who I think is absolutely great at it is Fashion vlogger Dina Tokio. Vintage trends are also being revived and coming back like red lips' high buns and round glasses everything we have seen in old pictures and movies. Everything is coming back now I think no one should ever throw away anything it might come back after a few years and be very valuable.
Although everyone has a personal style but somewhere everyone follows trends. New trends influence everyone, you can not say I don't follow fashion i just wear anything because no matter where you buy your clothes from it is linked back to one or the other runway design or some on going new trend. So escaping from fashion is impossible and why should you is there anything more fun????

summer 2013 trends:

  • Cropped trousers and Jackets.
  • Graphics (monochrome striped' squares' checkerboard prints etc).
  • Neon bright kicks.
  • Laduree colors (fondent pink' baby blue' spearmint'violet' lemon)
  • NEON
  • Low slung ponytails and buns.
  • Filled in brows

No comments:

Post a Comment