Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some bonds never break!

In a world where we let go of things and people almost regularly there are some bonds that never break.  I realized this when my only sister got married and moved to another country. We were friends since birth, and like most sister have shared everything from our room to clothes to make up to everything. Also like all normal sisters we fought like crazy over the smallest things. Despite the fact that both of us are very different we get along pretty well. We had the craziest times together and any memory which contains laughing till my stomach hurt she definitely is part of it. Everything was fine and good and then she found her Mr. Right and got married and shifted to a different country. In the beginning I honestly didn't really feel that she left. I conveniently packed her things and made the room all mine. Somewhere I even tried to replace her with my best friend. I started talking to her a lot more than my sister and tried sharing everything with her instead of my sister. Then slowly I started to miss my sister, when she wasn't around whenever I had to gossip or share something funny. When I had to check the time difference  and her online whatsapp timing to msg her. Whenever I saw other sister shopping and having a good time. For an instance I thought I lost her, I became angry and cried and didn't know what to do. But then one day something big happened in my life and I msgd her without looking at time and she was there for me just like old times. She listened to me advised me and tried to solve everything like she always did. It was then and there that I realized that I haven't lost my sister she is right where she was. She might not be physical present around me all the time but she still holds the same place in my life. No matter how much I hide her things and try to replace her it is not possible. I realized that some bonds can not be broken with distance' time or changes they remain the same because those are the true relationships in your life. Those are the people you can depend on FOREVER.




1 comment: