Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tie yourself to someone to make sure you don't fly away!

In my life I have always tied myself to someone in order to feel balanced. Since I have remembered I have jumped from one relationship into another. In the mean time I have only come to breaking someones heart or having a broken heart myself. In between I made some amazing memories but the brutal end always made things bitter. At a lot of levels I admit it was my fault, my opinions and views are so strong about things and life that I become rigid and its almost impossible for me to change them. Of course it takes a proper man to handle such a girl which I unfortunately haven't come across. But beside this I have also the ability to attach myself too much to someone give my 100% to a relation. So when things don't work out its hard for me to let go and detach myself. In the process of letting go I do so much harm to myself that sometimes it takes months to heal my bruised self.
So after a lot of failed attempts I decided to not tie myself and for once let myself fly away. Have time to know who I am as a person and not how I am in a relation to another person. This freedom has brought up a lot of change in me it taught me to appreciate myself. It gave me the space and time for me and only me. Finishing things I always wanted to do without being judged or criticized. This doesnt mean I dont believe in love anymore I completely do it just means I am waiting this time for the right one I won't embrace anything life throws at me for once ill be a little careful. It might not guarantee that now I will find myself the perfect one. But I will know who I am and what I deserve.

Staying hung up on ex, ain't nobody got time for that. ;)

Image: google!

2 comments:

  1. <3 I can totally relate and understand your feelings <3 way to go girl, stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete